The State Quiz
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The State Quiz is an extensive game which combines geographic learning with a gaming aspect, containing a high number of game modes as well as online and offline modes for up to two players.
Functions and contents
- A high number of game modes, like matching flags, maps, capitals etc. to their countries and vice versa; and much more
- A database for every country of the world containing interesting information, flags and multiple maps
- Earn State Quiz coins by playing the game, and purchase prizes like national anthems or several images showing different sights of all countries of the world
- Multiplayer game modes: Online (Classic Quiz, Paint the Flag) and offline
- Unlock the City Quiz with a database containing more than one hundred thousand cities
- City Quiz singleplayer game modes: Guessing distances and population figures, assigning cities to their countries or locating a city on a map, and even more
- City Quiz online multiplayer mode Localize the City: Whoever places a marker closer to a given city wins
- The City Quiz also contains a searchable database with information on population figures, elevations, countries, districts, etc.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, quiz, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
After downloading the zip archive, you have to extract it. (You may move the extracted folder, but do not move or modify any of the files inside of it.)
- Windows: Start the game by opening StateQuiz.exe in the extracted directory.
- Other platforms (Linux, Mac): Start the game by opening StateQuiz.jar in the extracted directory. You need Java for that.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.